Doyle Durasail Quicksilver
The Best Performance Cruising Sail Keeps Getting Better
The QuickSilver is Made From Woven High Performance Sail Fabric without Lamination!
Doyle’s Durasail Quicksilver is the sail that keeps going. After years of testing, the original Quicksilver has been reborn with new materials. Development of warp oriented Dacron has resulted in an entire new range of fibers, and a new woven sail material producing LIGHTER, STRONGER sails. The result is a sail that has the durability of a Cross-Cut Dacron sail, with the advantages of excellent shape retention and weight savings that come from Bi-Radial construction.
Because the sail cloth is woven, not laminated, mildew is not an issue, nor is delamination, producing sails that will last. The design and panel layout allows for smoother furling, increasing the length of the sail. It’s a premium sail for a value price.
Doyle Durasail Quicksilver Standard Features and Options
- UV Sunshield in UV resistant Dacron to blend with sail
- Luff Flattener helps sail maintain shape when reefed
- Radial Patches to distribute loading evenly
- Trim Line to help locate proper lead position
- Webbed Head and Tack for smoother furling
- Leech Line to eliminate flutter
- Sail Bag
- Sail Ties
- Sail Numbers
- Spreader Patches