J/70 Sailing Demos
Sunday November 18
89 Front Street, Marblehead MA
1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Help us welcome the newest and most versatile one-design racing fleet to New England – the J/70 speedster!
Get on the cutting-edge and own a J/70 – a manageable family racer/daysailer that can easily be trailered and ramp-launched. Our goal is to have 12 J/70s for Summer 2013 racing. Our goal is to have 12 J/70s for Summer 2013 racing.
Schedule of Events
- 1:00 to 2:00 PM J/70 will be on display
- 1:30 PM
- JEFF JOHNSTONE, President of J/Boats will introduce the J/70
- BILL LYNN of Atlantis Weathergear will discuss his recent J/70 sailing experience at the NYYC Invitational in Newport, RI
- JUD SMITH of Doyle Sailmakers & WILL WELLES of North Sails will speak about their respective J/70 sail development
- GREG WILKINSON, Boston Sailing Head Sailing Coach will present 2013 Marblehead J/70 Racing Schedule
- 2:00 ‐ 3:30 PM J/70 Demo sails, weather permitting.
Refreshments will be served.
The event is sponsored by:
Hill & Lowden, Inc. – J/Boats – Doyle Sailmakers – North Sails – Harvey Rigging – Atlantis WeatherGear
Click here for more information on Doyle J/70 sails.