With over 275 boats sold in North America, the Farr-designed Beneteau First 36.7 has quickly become one of the fastest growing One-Design Class in North America. In this boat, Beneteau has achieved arguably the perfect compromise between racing performance and cruising comfort.
Doyle's focus on supporting and servicing the Beneteau 36.7 class has resulted in 1st place finishes in the 2011 Detroit NOOD and in the 2010 Detroit NOOD, Put in Bay Race Week and Bayview Mackinac. Click here for more race results.
Doyle's dedication to this class is evident in its own professionals' choice of boat, with Mark Ploch, Jud Smith and Robbie Doyle all having owned and successfully campaigned Beneteau 36.7s in the past couple of years.
For more information or to order Beneteau 36.7 Class sails:
- Contact John Baxter, Doyle Midwest
- Email email@example.com
- Call 312 421 9900
- Contact Paul Beaudin, Doyle Ploch
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 800 237 4453
- Contact Brad Boston, Doyle Boston
- Email email@example.com
- Call 519 344 5236
- Contact Al Declercq, Doyle Detroit
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 586 790 7500
- Contact Chris Howes, Doyle Sailmakers, Inc.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 978 740 5950
- Contact Mark Ploch, Doyle Ploch
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 800 717 1406
- Contact your local Doyle Loft
- Email Us email@example.com
- Call 800 94 DOYLE