The T-10 was launched in 1978. To date over 400 T-10's have been manufactured. In 2000, the original boat design was re-introduced as the LS-10.
The T-10 has developed large local and regional fleets. Doyle Sailmakers has built the sails for many T-10 national, regional and local champions. The T-10 class has found its winter racing home in Key West, FL. In 2001 and 2002, Doyle sails won the T-10 Class at Key West Race Week.
For more information or to order T-10 Class sails:
- Contact Al Declercq, Doyle Detroit
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 586.790.7500
- Contact John Baxter, Doyle Midwest
- Email email@example.com
- Call 312 421 9900
- Contact Spike Boston, Doyle Boston
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 519 344 5236
- Contact your local Doyle Loft
- Email Us email@example.com
- Call 800 94 DOYLE